King &Phillip148-160 King street, Sydney 2000
Once in a lifetime does a residential offering of this distinction, built on a site of such prestige, present itself as your ideal home. Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and amongst Sydney's most important historical buildings, King & Phillip offers a location that marries unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, these meticulously designed residences pay homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach. With nearby St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, The Supreme Court of New South Wales and sweeping views of Hyde Park to wake up to each day.
King & Phillip welcomes you home like no other place in the world.
· Outlined by Elizabeth, Liverpool and College Streets, Hyde Park has long been a gathering point for Sydney-siders and a place of great admiration by visitors to our city.
· King & Phillip radiates elegance and sophistication by design. Featuring a beautiful sandstone colonnade lined with stunning natural timber, King & Phillip makes an impactful and unmistakable first impression.
· This 92-metre-high building includes 26 floors, 23 of which are dedicated to residences. King & Phillip’s rooftop is enhanced with residential terraces and bronze glass detailing, sustainable rainwater collection and slanted form for solar access
· King & Phillip honours the tradition of its timeless architectural surroundings through a distinctive design that is inspired by the Golden Ratio and enhanced through progressive architectural details.
· The exterior is designed by one of Australia’s internationally recognised and awarded architectural firms, FJMT with interiors also done by FJMT.
- +61 2 8278 9999
- Level25, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- view more