We are seeking experienced individuals to join our growing sales team in a modern office located in Sydney CBD.This is a tremendous opportunity for candidates with self-motivation and a can do attitude to grow their career in real estate.You need to work in a team environment and be able to interact with a variety of people including co-workers, vendors, buyers, solicitors and tradespeople etc.
- Conduct comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value
- Determine customers' needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Provide professional guidance and assist buyers in property purchasing for the right price under the best terms
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
Skills & Experience
- Property experience not essential, however an interest in the property market will be beneficial
- You will be comfortable with numbers and analysis, so as to explain the investment process to potential clients
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Hungry to be successful.
- Speak Second Language or Chinese is preferred however is not a must.
- Proactive and willing to learn.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationship.
- Structured training and on-going training provided.