We currently have an exciting Internship opportunity for a Marketing assistant to contribute to the marketing and communication strategies for Auschain Investment group. We are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn to join our dynamic team in Sydney CBD!
These may include but not be limited to;
· Assisting in visually communicating key landscape design outcomes in a clear and succinct manner using freehand or computer aided programs (including CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Revit)
· Preparation of marketing brochures
· Website development and maintenance
· CRM updates
· Coordinate, attend and participate in events/trade shows
· Advertising campaigns
· Direct marketing programmes
· Video development
· Drafting articles for industry publications
· Sales and marketing surveys
· Data mining
· Marketing server maintenance
· Participating in internal training seminars.
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Available 3 days a week
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Strong graphic design skills
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, e.g. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, is desirable.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office tools